photo pbnav1_zps85952a52.png  photo pbnav2_zps59d156fa.png  photo fives_zpsaeb4af29.png  photo pbnav5_zps753d57ce.png

Monday, May 2, 2011

Peru Here I Come!

O.K. so for a long time I have felt that God wanted me to do something bigger in my life.  Raising 3 boys is a lot, but I felt that God wanted me to spread His word somehow.  In the church bulletin I saw info about a Peru mission trip.  A trip that would have participants hiking the Andes Mountains and handing out Bibles in small villages.  Wow!! How cool would that be.  And, that was it.  I mentioned it to Andy, and he thought I was crazy.  So I went about my days being a mom.  I started reading my bible more and praying.  I started meditating in the Word and listening.  What an awesome experience that is.  The first few times I sat quiet and listened, I just kept hearing, "Be still and know that I am God". O.K. I thought, you are in control.  It took me a while to actually give control over to God.  But once I did He made it very clear that Peru was the trip for me.  Through Isaiah 43, I learned that He will protect me and equip me.  Have you let something go and given it to God?  Pray about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment