photo pbnav1_zps85952a52.png  photo pbnav2_zps59d156fa.png  photo fives_zpsaeb4af29.png  photo pbnav5_zps753d57ce.png

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Everyday is A DAY!!

Everyday is a DAY...You know what I mean, A DAY... When you have no idea what is going to happen.   Days where noise doesn't stop, supper gets burned, kids get sick, and the carpet gets paint on it.  Here is just a glimpse at one of those days... Yes my friends this happened.  This was A DAY!


We were walking out of the door.  I put my bag and my keys on the front seat of my car and opened all the doors for the kids to crawl in.  Just as I was putting kids in the car my neighbor came over and we were talking (I got distracted, big mistake).    Walker the 2 year old was in the car.  While I wasn't looking not only did he close all of the doors, but he managed to lock  all of the  doors too.  No worries, I will just get my keys and unlock the doors...Uh Oh! The keys are in the car (of course we don't have a spare, why would we, right?)   The sun roof was open, sooooo I decided that we could lower my 3 year old into the car and have him unlock the doors.  He is small and could fit in the hole better. (yes, I know looking back, this might not have been the best idea.)  He doesn't understand what to do.  While he is fiddling with the buttons he steps on my keys and pushes the panic button.  OK...do you see this, or should I say do you hear this!  Now Walker is crying, Carter is freaking and the horn is blasting.  So, Tyler is next.  We lower Tyler into the car to unlock the door.  He pushes the unlock button, but no go.  He pulls the handle, but not hard enough.  Now he is yelling at us, we are yelling at him, and the little guys are crying.  Finally, after what seems like a very loud five minutes, Tyler pulls the handle and everybody is safe.


Everyday is  a DAY!!  Some DAYS are funnier than others. You just gotta laugh at what happens in life.  The silly moments that make you step back and thank God for all that you have.  I am so blessed to have these boys in my life.  Everyday is unpredictable, chaotic, and full of noise, and I love every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment