photo pbnav1_zps85952a52.png  photo pbnav2_zps59d156fa.png  photo fives_zpsaeb4af29.png  photo pbnav5_zps753d57ce.png

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thank you!

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for allowing me to be FREE.  Free to feel, free to touch, Free to be.  Thank you Jesus for the freedom of worship and expression.  Thank you for the many talents of praise and worship leaders.  You have given them gifts to move people beyond words and fill eyes full of tears.  Thank you for raining down upon my heart and moving my entire spirit at the sound of your name.  You control my inner core.  Thank you for loving me, no matter how much of a mess I am.  Thank you Jesus for putting spiritually sound people in my life to help guide me.  Thank you for my wonderfully loud boys.  You always allow them to put a smile on my face when I need it most.  Thank you for a Godly husband who is sound and fair and loves me no matter what.  Thank you Jesus for giving your life so that I could have mine.  Guide me to make the most of this gift of life.  Help me impact those around me with Godly encouragement and spiritual support.

Your Daughter, filled with the Spirit,
Katie


We take each and everyday for granted.  Our freedom of being able to love God with out being persecuted. Write your letter today, what are you thankful for?


"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be reomoved," says the Lord who has compassion on you.
Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment