photo pbnav1_zps85952a52.png  photo pbnav2_zps59d156fa.png  photo fives_zpsaeb4af29.png  photo pbnav5_zps753d57ce.png

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dear friendly motorist

Dear Motorist,
I just wanted you to know that I am sorry I didn't let you cut in front of me.  It would have been the nice Christian thing to do.  You see, I had a car full of boy!

Mr. Motorist I just endured a trip to the Walmart with my three boys.  It was in the Walmart that I had to keep myself under control. I mean, after all, it is a respectable place of business.  While in the Walmart I had several people give me looks that could only mean I was doing a GREAT job at being a parent.  You know, the unwanted glares of judgment from random strangers. 

 I had a few polite people that told me I had my hands full.  Yes, polite citizen, I do have my hands full, do you have an extra arm or two you would be willing to share?

One women told me that it will go really fast.  Well, that may be true.  I will look back at the precious sweet times and think, wow, they grow up fast.  But, I am pretty sure that I will not look back fondly on the screaming tantrum moments in the Walmart.  Just Saying!

 Another random women actually reached into my buggy and tickled my child.  Not sure why she thought that was a good idea, I mean she totally freaked little man out.  All I could do was laugh nervously and push the buggy in the opposite direction. 

To keep my boys occupied I gave them cowboy hats to play with while looking through the t shirts.  The boys knew I was not going to buy them.  But, thanks to an average Walmart shopper who politely said, "wow, you have to buy that for them.  They look great!" Ummm, no, I don't have to buy it.  They are $15.00 a piece!  Do the math.  Do you want to pitch in?

Mr. Motorist, I did not get everything on my list.  I ended up buying random stuff that we will never need.  For example, three American flags.  Two of which broke while still in the Walmart.

So, Mr. Motorist, by the time I saw you, I was DONE.  One boy was playing air guitar very loudly, another boy was playing drums on the dash board, and the third was singing 'LALALALA', over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.  When I saw you wanted to pull in front of me I was fearful.  Fearful that I might not make it through the green light.  If I didn't make it through the light, then I would have definitely lost all remaining sanity.  All I wanted to do was get home as quickly at possible.

So, to sum this up I should never go to the Walmart! It only causes trauma, and traffic violations. 

Sincerely, 
the crazy lady in the minivan

(p.s. It has been a long summer day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment